Safety & Security
Deputy Adams has been the Liberty Junior and Woodland Elementary SRO since the start of the 2021 school year. He is a law enforcement officer placed in the school with a goal of creating and maintaining a safe, secure and orderly learning environment for students, teachers, and staff. Deputy Adams is a member of the Butler County Sheriff's Office.
District Safety & Security
The safety, health, and well-being of Lakota students, staff, volunteers, and visitors is our top priority.
The purpose of this webpage is to provide parents, students, volunteers, and visitors with information on district safety programs and links to helpful resources.
- Schools in Lakota conduct all safety drills required by law and by the Ohio Department of Education.
- Visitors to Lakota schools must sign in at the office and wear a visitor badge while at the school.
- Video cameras are used to monitor activity throughout the schools.
- Any volunteer with unsupervised access to students will be required to pass a criminal background check through our visitor management system, Raptor.
- Bullying and hazing activities of any type are prohibited. No school district employee shall encourage, permit, authorize, condone, or tolerate any bullying or hazing activity.
- Any chemicals brought into a school or on school grounds must have a Material Safety Data Sheet.